When you enroll with DukeWELL, here's what you can expect:
1. We’ll ask a few questions about your health. This won’t take very long, but your answers will help us get a better sense of your unique care needs.
2. We’ll connect you to the right DukeWELL team member. You’ll be sent a welcome letter telling you about your assigned DukeWELL team member and your first appointment date. All DukeWELL appointments—even your first one—can take place either via phone or in person…you choose!
3. We’ll help you come up with a care plan. At your first meeting, you and your assigned DukeWELL team member will start to come up with a list of health goals to tackle together. They will also make sure you have what you need to succeed.
4. We’ll collaborate with you on meeting your health goals. You’ll continue to meet with DukeWELL in between your office visits to reach your goals.
5. We’ll close the loop with your care team. From start to finish, we’ll keep your care team updated on your progress and your care plan.